Saturday, June 5, 2010

New E-Book and Chapbook of poetry coming soon!

UPDATE: Due to my current look into ebook download options, I'm taking away the payment now options until official release or otherwise noted, but if you are interested still, just let me know, you'll be the first to find out when I start selling. Prices are gonna be $4 for ebook, $6 for the chapbook plus small shipping, it'll be light i promise :) or you can get both for $8 (plus shipping on the actual chapbook which again, will be pretty light considering it's a chap book). I'll let you know when it's ready, i'm compiling it now!

I'm in the process of putting together my first volume of personal poetry, "Endeavors of Self-Expression Volume 1," per interest in said things from others and myself. I'm gonna try and add a buy it now button if you want to go ahead and pre-order it. It shouldn't be a whole lot longer before I get finished compiling everything! I would say for now, if you're interested in the E-book, hold off until official release just so that I know it all works before you start paying me! :)But, if you would like to pre-order the actual chapbook, go ahead and click below until your heart is content :) Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

OK...going to have to go find out what a chapbook is. I can tell you if it contains your poetry, I want one. = ) Love you, Madre

Ian said...

Yay!